Real Estate Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help facilitate everyday duties of a real estate office. This role requires skilled multi-tasking and the ability to wear several hats in order to handle all administrative aspects of a real estate business. If you are comfortable working in a busy office environment, prioritizing many daily tasks, and delivering a great customer experience, you may be the right fit!
- Answer incoming calls, send response emails.
- Provide support to agents during the sales process, including preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Maintain client database (CRM) and communicate with customers, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Produce listing marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with showings, open houses/broker events, schedule inspections, signings, appraisals, and service provider appointments
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing, and sending/receiving emails, preparing and documenting team meetings.
- Processing buyer and seller real estate transactions for team members
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar field or capacity, Real Estate Related
- Strong organization & scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps. Experience with other real estate technology preferred.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
About Our Team and Our Environment:
Are looking to be a part of a family? Want to be excited about going to work? Looking for a challenging and rewarding career with potential for income and personal growth? Would you like to be part of a positive atmosphere working with a dynamic team with integrity? Do you desire a workplace where our clients are very important but your family is most important to everyone at your office? My name is Vince and I am looking for a very special person to become a part of our Team/Family... If you answered yes to all of these questions then we need to talk.
Submit Resume to: [email protected]
- P. Rogers
- P. Stokke
- J. Jarin
- Scott & Tabatha D
- John R.
- D. Golliday
- J. Bonner
- Michelle Sellers
- Phil and Jessica Rogers
- Lewis and Lisa Hubbard
- S. Hoyle
- K. Boyd